goodbye, wanbao!
music none
Today is the last day of July, Valentine's Day in the Chinese calendar, supervisor Chong Boon's Chinese birthday, and of cos, it marks my last day of work at Wanbao.
It's been 8 months interning there.. Time really flies. I could still clearly remember the first day I reported for work and the first article I wrote, the first food tasting session I had, the first general and crime accidents I've filed.. etc etc.
The experience has been very enriching-- I participated in documenting stories on the release of N, O and A levels results, CNY celebration, the NKF scandal, General Elections 2006, World Cup 2006, fatal traffic accidents, seizure of 8.4kg cannabis by CNB, a delivery truck which was on fire.. etc etc. And there's something I must mention: I did a total of 9 articles on TOTO! :P
The supervisors, journalists and photojournalists in Wanbao were nice. When I first joined, I cannot imagine myself leaving my desk, which was situated right outside my supervisors' cubicle, near to the window facing Braddell flyover. However, I know this day has to come.
My very very last assignment was on our photog Jonathan. He won an award in a local photography competition and my job is to file this story. In other words, my last article has something to do with Wanbao. (:
Goodbye, Wanbao! Me, Jieying and Choonpei's byline shall disappear from WB from tomorrow onwards.
"Intership at Wanbao: 28 Nov 2005 - 31 Jul 2006"
P.S. 愿有情人终成眷属!
Today is the last day of July, Valentine's Day in the Chinese calendar, supervisor Chong Boon's Chinese birthday, and of cos, it marks my last day of work at Wanbao.
It's been 8 months interning there.. Time really flies. I could still clearly remember the first day I reported for work and the first article I wrote, the first food tasting session I had, the first general and crime accidents I've filed.. etc etc.
The experience has been very enriching-- I participated in documenting stories on the release of N, O and A levels results, CNY celebration, the NKF scandal, General Elections 2006, World Cup 2006, fatal traffic accidents, seizure of 8.4kg cannabis by CNB, a delivery truck which was on fire.. etc etc. And there's something I must mention: I did a total of 9 articles on TOTO! :P
The supervisors, journalists and photojournalists in Wanbao were nice. When I first joined, I cannot imagine myself leaving my desk, which was situated right outside my supervisors' cubicle, near to the window facing Braddell flyover. However, I know this day has to come.
My very very last assignment was on our photog Jonathan. He won an award in a local photography competition and my job is to file this story. In other words, my last article has something to do with Wanbao. (:
Goodbye, Wanbao! Me, Jieying and Choonpei's byline shall disappear from WB from tomorrow onwards.
"Intership at Wanbao: 28 Nov 2005 - 31 Jul 2006"
P.S. 愿有情人终成眷属!
<< Home