fairyland in the reality*

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

how unforgettable

music none

Had an "exciting" experience while executing my task of interviewing a car accident's deceased's family on one of the past few days.

My photographer and I got "locked" up inside the front area of their private property for 15 minutes by my intended interviewee, for unknowingly committing the offence trespassing.

Anyway, this matter has been resolved peacefully in the presence of the police and has greatly enriched my internship experience. Wanna thank my bosses and the big sisters in the crime department for showing so much care and concern while we were being locked up. They thought I was afraid, but surprisely I did not feel intimidated there at all. I am completely confident that I will be all right.

Also, I wanna thank that family for widening my horizon and make my internship even more memorable. They could've just asked us to leave straight away, something that we'll definitely do so cos we respect their decisions, but they didn't. Instead, they summoned the police.

In addition, my boss has consulted our lawyer on this matter and discovered that this family has also unknowingly committed an offence of "illegal imprisonment of others", a crime that is more serious than the trespassing offence.

I had a "great" morning and that night ended with a very happy mood.

Peiting, Shenyue, Limin and I went to Bugis for dinner and shopping. My best shopping trip for this year so far, cos we were involved in very interesting conversation topics that really perked me up.

Limin left early cos she wanna finish watching her VCDs. The three of us then proceeded to Bugis Street and were surprised to find out that free candy floss were given out. How sweet! (: