Voting for Mr+Ms Campus
music none
Still remember my super exaggerated expression that was caught under the camera lens on May's issue of You-weekly?
Voting for Mr+Ms Campus by local magazine You-weekly starts on 1 Nov and ends on 30 Nov!
If it's within your ability, please send "uweekly F1" to 77177 to vote for me! I'll really appreciate and be grateful for that.. Do inform me after you've voted for me so that I can thank you personally.
Please spread the message around..
Thanks a million guys!! =)
P.S. I'm now trying to switch to pinkwave8@hotmail.com as my msn account. Please add me! Thanks!
Still remember my super exaggerated expression that was caught under the camera lens on May's issue of You-weekly?
Voting for Mr+Ms Campus by local magazine You-weekly starts on 1 Nov and ends on 30 Nov!
If it's within your ability, please send "uweekly F1" to 77177 to vote for me! I'll really appreciate and be grateful for that.. Do inform me after you've voted for me so that I can thank you personally.
Please spread the message around..
Thanks a million guys!! =)
P.S. I'm now trying to switch to pinkwave8@hotmail.com as my msn account. Please add me! Thanks!


<< Home