fairyland in the reality*

Friday, August 10, 2007

Smiles (:

music none

Their smiles brightened up my day. (:

Helped out at an event today; it was one of the most memorable moments I had in life. I did things I thoroughly enjoyed-- talked, wrote, assisted in photo-taking and video-recording-- with fun and no stress. I like interviewing kids and teenagers in general. Most are frank and real.

I met teens who live with dreams and aspirations, and a photojournalist who lied facing down to take photos from good angles-- such dedication and diligence are what that's lacking in some whom I had previously worked with.

The teens' final posture at studio, the one that I taught them to pose for the camera, emitted a kind of warm, happy and pure youthfulness, especially when they smiled and said "yay" together, so fascinating that these smiles illuminated my world, which was once filled with dark clouds last weekend.

My new found love was the studio, equipped with those sophisticated lightings.

From that moment, I knew what I wanted very much.

Stay tuned to the coming issues of Friday Weekly. (:


Look what I found in the studio-- the golden hat!! Reminds me a bit of the hats worn by 《换换爱》actors and actresses in the video clips that indicate the start and end of commercial breaks during the show.