fairyland in the reality*

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Confused

music none

Is it me, is it that they are tired, or is it really that award receipients will tend to show an attitude?

Last time when I saw them, they were so full of energy, craps and jokes. The way they presented themselves were so friendly that I immediately liked them. One of their songs even moved me into tears. I won't forget the moment when I screamed excitedly in front of the television upon hearing they have won significant music awards.

But this time, I sensed a change in their attitude. I hope it's because they are tired, they do not like interviews, they just wanted to perform their songs... I am willing to accept whatever reasons, just as long as their drop in enthusiasm wasn't a result of fame, wasn't a sign of being "big shots" (大牌). Some answers were extremely short, so short I don't know how I am going to write.

First time feeling 冷场、尴尬。


Fortunately, at the very least, they aren't superficial. Their faces reflect their emotions. They are real; they do not put up a forced front merely for the sake of public relations.

So, I will still continue to support them. After all, it's their music that matters most. (:
***
17 August 2007
Heard from a friend about what exactly happened during their trip here and realised that I've wronged them. So I decided to strikeout those redundant thoughts.
This is what happens when one does not learn about the full story, even though there is no way one can completely know what exactly occurred because he (she) is not in the exactly similar situation. But the causes are good enough to explain what made them unhappy.
所以,在还未全面了解一件事的来龙去脉时,没有人有资格下任何定论。因为这样的定论及看法的非常片面、肤浅的。