迪斯尼的约定
music 他约我去迪斯尼 [陈晓琪/ 香港迪斯尼之奇幻音乐旅程合辑]
《迪斯尼的约定》
雨过的天气 一定会转晴
就像你的病情 有一天会好起
别忘了约定 要去迪斯尼
看看小熊维尼 也和米奇留影
你答应 会坚强地抵抗癌症的侵袭
无奈的 病魔最终战胜你 将你我分离
没缘和你一起 游玩迪斯尼
姐妹深情就停止在这里
白雪公主 和灰姑娘
的童话故事 睡觉前的你最爱听
你说如果你伤心 天就会降下
和你眼泪一样的细雨
可是每到迪斯尼 天气总魔幻般放晴
孤独的 在加勒比海盗船晃来晃去
能不能 把我载到天上去 很想见到你
美丽的迪斯尼 勾起了回忆
乐观的城堡染上了忧郁
阿拉丁 请替我许个愿
芝麻开门 希望下一刻见到你
只 可惜那是梦境
为何现实里总是没有完美的结局
不像童话故事里 主角永远在一起
多么希望你就 是白雪公主
让王子亲一亲你就清醒
或者可以 变成灰姑娘
你就有仙女母亲用魔法救你
一切已成为定局
叹息也不会有奇迹不怕触景伤情
我会常去迪斯尼 它给我力量活下去
------
I'm living within my world of Disney today.. Have been listening to those Disney Chinese Pops released by SonyBMG. One of them was this song which originated as a web midi: 他约我去迪斯尼.
There's an interesting story behind this song. Sikhin sent it to me during the June holidays. I listened, read the lyrics and felt that it was very similar to Twin's 星光游乐园. So I didn't pay much attention to it, until i discovered that kelly chen sang this song during the opening ceremony of HK Disneyland. I also realised that the composer, 陈晓琪, released her debut album. Saw it when I randomly searched for this song online. Still amazed that this virtual world can turn an ordinary person famous overnight.
Anyways. I re-filled lyrics for this nice melody of 他约我去迪斯尼. It's about a forever unfulfilled promise between a pair of close sisters. One of them contracted cancer and passed away without having the chance to visit Disneyland.
You may think this is exaggerating and ludicrous, but this story actually represents certain regrets that we have in our life, our hope for a not-so-harsh reality and the naive side of us. We purchase our long-lost naivety from Disneyland and I am sure that different people visit Disney with different feelings. 这首歌词不容易让人产生共鸣,但我就是要诠释游玩迪斯尼的百般情绪和风情. Nothing in this world yield a perfect ending.
Perhaps something similar to my lyrics really happened. Who knows.
You can say that it resembles Sixplus's 圆梦的小熊. Yes, I wanted it alike..
And, it is always best to live a life full of hope. It motivates people to move forward. Although the female protagonist in my lyrics couldn't fulfill the promise with her cancer-stuck sister in Disney, it has presented her with memories she'll treasure more than anyone else. She'll return cos it's given her energy to move on.
Oh yea. If I were a Hong Konger, I would want to work inside Disneyland(DL). Don't mind being a game ride operator. Yes, DL is a highly-regulated themepark, but how nice would it be to work with characters from fairytales. I wish to keep my naivety and let it grow. Hopefully, life wouldn't be as torturing that way. =)
Call me a Disney Daydreamer.
《迪斯尼的约定》
雨过的天气 一定会转晴
就像你的病情 有一天会好起
别忘了约定 要去迪斯尼
看看小熊维尼 也和米奇留影
你答应 会坚强地抵抗癌症的侵袭
无奈的 病魔最终战胜你 将你我分离
没缘和你一起 游玩迪斯尼
姐妹深情就停止在这里
白雪公主 和灰姑娘
的童话故事 睡觉前的你最爱听
你说如果你伤心 天就会降下
和你眼泪一样的细雨
可是每到迪斯尼 天气总魔幻般放晴
孤独的 在加勒比海盗船晃来晃去
能不能 把我载到天上去 很想见到你
美丽的迪斯尼 勾起了回忆
乐观的城堡染上了忧郁
阿拉丁 请替我许个愿
芝麻开门 希望下一刻见到你
只 可惜那是梦境
为何现实里总是没有完美的结局
不像童话故事里 主角永远在一起
多么希望你就 是白雪公主
让王子亲一亲你就清醒
或者可以 变成灰姑娘
你就有仙女母亲用魔法救你
一切已成为定局
叹息也不会有奇迹不怕触景伤情
我会常去迪斯尼 它给我力量活下去
------
I'm living within my world of Disney today.. Have been listening to those Disney Chinese Pops released by SonyBMG. One of them was this song which originated as a web midi: 他约我去迪斯尼.
There's an interesting story behind this song. Sikhin sent it to me during the June holidays. I listened, read the lyrics and felt that it was very similar to Twin's 星光游乐园. So I didn't pay much attention to it, until i discovered that kelly chen sang this song during the opening ceremony of HK Disneyland. I also realised that the composer, 陈晓琪, released her debut album. Saw it when I randomly searched for this song online. Still amazed that this virtual world can turn an ordinary person famous overnight.
Anyways. I re-filled lyrics for this nice melody of 他约我去迪斯尼. It's about a forever unfulfilled promise between a pair of close sisters. One of them contracted cancer and passed away without having the chance to visit Disneyland.
You may think this is exaggerating and ludicrous, but this story actually represents certain regrets that we have in our life, our hope for a not-so-harsh reality and the naive side of us. We purchase our long-lost naivety from Disneyland and I am sure that different people visit Disney with different feelings. 这首歌词不容易让人产生共鸣,但我就是要诠释游玩迪斯尼的百般情绪和风情. Nothing in this world yield a perfect ending.
Perhaps something similar to my lyrics really happened. Who knows.
You can say that it resembles Sixplus's 圆梦的小熊. Yes, I wanted it alike..
And, it is always best to live a life full of hope. It motivates people to move forward. Although the female protagonist in my lyrics couldn't fulfill the promise with her cancer-stuck sister in Disney, it has presented her with memories she'll treasure more than anyone else. She'll return cos it's given her energy to move on.
Oh yea. If I were a Hong Konger, I would want to work inside Disneyland(DL). Don't mind being a game ride operator. Yes, DL is a highly-regulated themepark, but how nice would it be to work with characters from fairytales. I wish to keep my naivety and let it grow. Hopefully, life wouldn't be as torturing that way. =)
Call me a Disney Daydreamer.
<< Home