fairyland in the reality*

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

2005華中語文特選課程年度風雲人物

Jianhui told me that blogs are outdated nowadays. I was so shocked to hear that, haha. Time for another round of internet revolution? Nah, I'll stick to my belief - blog! =)

Spent 6 hours at the publisher's office yesterday. What an experience! By the time I reached home it's 11 plus plus. Too tired to do anything except to play around with my blog. Inserted personal details and stuff.

When Father fetched me home from Viva I noticed the beauty of Singapore's night scenery. Even the harbour looked gorgeous with the freights and lightings at night, let alone the high rise buildings and the Esplanade, which "glowed" splendidly in the dark background. Tranquility. Peaceful. Staying up late at Viva allowed me to discover another side of the city. =)

Had fun listening to fellow LEPians reading out the 古文 we wrote for Dr. Tan as assignments. Many chose to describe Yimeng. Poor him. But he's really got distinctive face features and personality that made him so unique.. He's earned himself a title - 2005華中語文特選課程年度風雲人物. =P