fairyland in the reality*

Sunday, September 16, 2007

goody goody

music 乖乖 (樱桃帮/乖乖)

2 days ago. NTU Lee Kong Chian Lecture Theatre. First rock concert organised ever since I join the Public Affairs Committee. My first time as usher IC.

I never thought we can hold a rock concert at NTU cos they'll need guitar, base, drums, amplifiers, etc. A lot of equipments to carry. But we did it. And Cherry Boom did it too. Wonderfully.

It was no doubt a good concert, though I didn't get to watch most of the time cos had to catch audience who secretly took photographs and video recording. Excellent performance, friendly band, talkative vocalist, funny drummer, cool and sweet guitarist and bassist.

First time guiding our newcomers to execute tasks. Another day to remember. (:

Click the links below!

NTU Cherry Boom Concert on Xin.sg (with our director's interview)

NTU Cherry Boom Concert on Channel U's news